Identification of the owner of the web
YOUth COOPs partnership, in quality of the website owner of http://www.youthcoops.eu/ and responsible treatment of data on it, proceeds to inform and regulate the conditions of use, disclaimers and obligations the users of the assumed Web page and undertake to respect.
“Page”, the domain, which is hereby made available to Internet users.
“User”, individual or entity that uses or browses the Page.
“Content”, the pages that comprise the entirety of the domain www.youthcoops.eu, which consist of the information and services that YOUth COOPs partnership makes available to Internet users. The contents include messages, texts, photographs, recordings, software, layout, graphic design and font codes and, in general, any kind of material present in the Pages.
“Hyperlink”, technique that allows a user to navigate different pages on the Web, or Internet, by a simple click on the text, icon, button or other indication of the presence of a link.
“Cookies”, technical tool used to “trace” and follow Web site browsing. These are small text files that are recorded in the User’s computer. This tool entails issues of user privacy, and YOUth COOPs partnership shall therefore advise the user in an opportune and reliable fashion at such time as this tool should be introduced in the Web site.
Conditions of use
A user of the Page is anyone who makes simple, straightforward use of the web page, whether they be individuals or collective entities, and such use will necessarily imply the user’s complete and unreserved acceptance of each and every general term and condition included in the present Legal Advisory. If the User disagrees with the terms and conditions of use included in this Legal Advisory, he or she shall abstain from using the page.
This Legal Advisory is subject to changes and modifications, and therefore the version published by YOUth COOPs partnership may be different each time the User accesses the web page. Consequently, the User should read the Legal Advisory each and every time he or she chooses to access the Page.
YOUth COOPs partnership, by means of the web page, shall grant access to and use of the various contents published on the Internet by YOUth COOPs partnership or by authorised third parties.
The User is obligated and hereby agrees to use the Page and its Contents according to the legislation in force, the Legal Advisory and any other advisory or instruction made known to the User, whether in the present legal advisory or in any other section of the Page’s Contents, and according to generally accepted norms of coexistence, morality and good conduct.
The User is therefore obligated and hereby agrees NOT to use any Contents whatsoever for illicit ends or purposes, expressly forbidden in the Legal Advisory or by the legislation in force, as well as ends or purposes that infringe the rights and interests of others or may in any way harm, incapacitate, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal usage of the Contents, computer equipment or documents, files and any type of contents stored in any computer equipment belonging to or leased by YOUth COOPs partnership, other Users or any other Internet user (hardware and software).
The User is obligated and agrees NOT to transmit, distribute or make available to third parties any kind of material contained in the Page, such as information, texts, data, messages, graphics, drawings, audio and/ or image files, recordings, photographs, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, links, graphic design and font codes, or any other material to which the Page User has access. This prohibition includes but is not limited to the items listed herein.
Additionally, and in accordance with all of the above, the User may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other manner publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless granted express and written permission by YOUth COOPs partnership, owner of the corresponding copyrights, or unless the action is deemed legally permissible.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the “copyright” and other identifying data of the rights reserved by YOUth COOPs partnership or its representatives, the fingerprints and/or digital identifiers, or any other technical methods used for identity verification.
The User shall abstain from obtaining and even attempting to obtain the Contents by means of methods or procedures other than those which, where relevant, have been made available to the User for this purpose or which have been indicated to this end on the Web pages where the Contents are held or, in general, those normally used on the Internet to this end, as long as they do not constitute a risk of damage or incapacitation of the Page and/or its Contents.
All brands, trading names or distinctive images of any kind that appear on the Page are considered the property of YOUth COOPs partnership or, as the case may be, of third parties who have authorised their use. Use of or access to the Page and/or the Contents in no way grants the User any rights whatsoever with regard to the aforementioned brands, trading names and/or distinctive images, neither do they grant or cede to the User any exploitation rights which exist or may exist with regard to said Contents.
It therefore follows that the Contents are the intellectual property of YOUth COOPs partnership or of third parties as the case may be. Consequently, the Intellectual Property copyrights belong to YOUth COOPs partnership or to the third parties who have authorised its use, and the exclusive exercise of exploitation rights of the same in any form therefore corresponds to them as well, especially the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and modification.
The unauthorised use of information contained in this Web page, as well as any damage to the Intellectual or Industrial Copyright of YOUth COOPs partnership or of third parties who have given permission to include their materials in the Page, will incur the consequences established under the law.
Those who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and the actual page must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- Prior authorization is not required when the Hyperlink only allow a unique access to the main page, but can not reproduce in any form. Any other form of Hyperlink require express and unequivocal authorization in writing by the YOUth COOPs partnership.
- The “frames” to Web pages or on the Web pages of the YOUth COOPs partnership are prohibited
- No statements or false, inaccurate or offensive information about the YOUth COOPs partnership or about their managers will be made, its employees or collaborators, or people who are listed on the website for any reason, or users of the Site, or the Content supplied.
- Not stated or given to understand that the YOUth COOPs partnership has authorized the Hyperlink or has supervised or assumed in any way the Content offered or made available to the Web page where the Hyperlink is established.
- The Web page where the Hyperlink is established will contain only what is necessary to identify the destination of the hyperlink.
- The Web page where the Hyperlink is established will not contain illegal content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good practices and public order content, nor contain contents that infringe any third party rights.
The YOUth COOPs partnership does not guarantee an uninterrupted or error-free access to the Site or its content, nor that it is up to date, although it will be make the best efforts to, as appropriate, to prevent, correct or update. Therefore, the YOUth COOPs partnership is not responsible for damages of any kind caused to the User as a result by failure or disconnection of telecommunications networks that could produce the suspension , cancellation or discontinuance of the Website service while providing the same or in advance.
The YOUth COOPs partnership excluded, except as provided in current law, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Site and the Content , not compliance expected utility users have attributed to the Site and the Content.
The function of the Hyperlinks that appear on this website is solely to inform the user about the existence of other websites that contain information on the subject. Such Hyperlinks are not a suggestion or a recommendation.
The YOUth COOPs partnership is not responsible for the contents of such linked sites, the operation or use of the Hyperlinks or the result of these links, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in it that can cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), documents or user files, including responsibility for any damage caused to the user for this reason.
Access to the Site does not imply any obligation on the part of the YOUth COOPs partnership to supervise the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. The User, in any case, is responsible about the availability of suitable for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs , therefore YOUth COOPs partnership is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur during the service from this device , nor for any damage caused to the user’s computer system or third party (hardware and software) , files or documents stored therein as a result of the presence of virus in the computer used to connect to the services and web content , a malfunction of the browser or the use of non -updated versions.
Given the dynamic and changing environment of information and services provided through the Site, the YOUth COOPs partnership try to offer their best service, but it does not guarantee a complete accuracy , correctness, reliability, usability and / or timeliness of the content .
The information contained on the pages that appears in this Portal is only informative, consultative, and promotional nature.
The YOUth COOPs partnership excludes all liability for the decisions that the user can realize based on this information, as well as for any typographical errors which may contain documents and graphics from this site. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without notice of its contents by extension, improvement, correction or updates the Content.
Availability of Content
The provision of the Site and the Content is, in principle, indefinitely. The YOUth COOPs partnership, however, is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the Site and / or any Content at any time. When reasonably possible, the YOUth COOPs partnership prior notices of the termination or suspension of the page.
Access to mobile applications and website http://www.youthcoops.eu/ is free. However, the YOUth COOPs partnership is not responsible if the mobile operator could make any charge for the use of Internet browsing from the mobile device of the user of the website.
The site uses Google Analytics (hereinafter “Google”) web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., whose principal office is located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA.
All intervening parties agree that any differences that may arise with regard to the interpretation, application and observance of this Legal Advisory, as well as any claims or demands derived from its use, shall be submitted to the authority chosen by YOUth COOPs partnership, and do hereby expressly renounce the right to appeal to all other authorities that may have competency in these matters.
The present Legal Advisory is governed by Spanish law.
All authorship rights reserved by the international laws and treaties governing intellectual property. The partial or entire reproduction or circulation by any means, without express written authorisation from YOUth COOPs partnership is strictly prohibited.
Identification and Contact Information of Responsible Person
YOUth COOPs partnership is the website administrator of http://youthcoops.eu .
In accordance with current legislation, YOUth COOPs partnership has registered its files for Data Protection, and has implemented all the technical and organizational measures necessary for the total adaptation of the General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”) by the Foundation.
For any questions regarding the processing of personal data, you can contact YOUth COOPs partnership through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of Data Processing
The personal data collected through the information forms and through emails sent to our email address email@example.com or any other belonging to the Foundation will be used:
- To register and/or communicate about the activities organised or managed by YOUth COOPs partnership
- For Course Management, training activities and events, as well as research, employment or any other type of activity that is carried out by YOUth COOPs partnership.
- To send out commercial communications and information by any means, including email, about products, activities, and services offered by YOUth COOPs partnership, as well as institutional information is considered as informative communication and, therefore, will have no derived legal binding.
Legitimation for the Data Processing and Transfer of Data
The legal basis for carrying out these previously mentioned actions will be that of a contractual relationship and consent and/or request for information and registration of interested parties, as it is established in article 6.1.b of the General Data Protection Regulations.
GDPR: 6.1.b) Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
The refusal to provide the requested personal data, or the delivery of inaccurate or incomplete data, could cause the inability to provide requested services in an appropriate manner.
Groups to which Data Processing is Applied
The different groups to which the data processing regulations will be applied are the students, professors, and people and companies interested in the activities organised or managed by YOUth COOPs partnership.
Categories of Processed Data
The data categories processed by YOUth COOPs partnership are the following:
- Identification Data: name and surname, DNI/NIF/Identification Document, address, signature, telephone, area of activity.
- Student data: bank information and academic data.
- Contact data: entity represented.
Recipients to whom the Data will be Communicated/Transferred
Your personal data may be transferred to companies, entities, or trainers that organize or collaborate with the activity and operation of YOUth COOPs partnership or with the specific training activity.
User Rights in Relation to the Data
Interested persons may exercise the following rights:
- Right to access registered personal data.
- Right to rectify data.
- Right to delete data.
- Right to limit the use of data.
- Right to oppose processing.
- Right to withdraw the consent given and to oppose receiving commercial communications.
To exercise these rights, you can contact the YOUth COOPs partnership by email to the shown address firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: name and surname of the interested person, photocopy of your D.N.I, passport, or other Identification Document, and request that the solicitude is completed.
We inform you that it is also within your rights to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Data Retention Time
In compliance with the principle of storage time limitation, personal data of the persons interested in the reception of information will remain in the system for an undetermined amount of time, so long as the interested party does not request its deletion.
YOUth COOPs partnership does not use “cookies” during the user’s browsing for ends that do not have a technical purpose and in no case will they collect personal information without user consent.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
- What are Cookies?
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk so that the website can recognise you when you revisit and remember certain information about you. This can include which pages you have visited, choices you have made from menus, any specific information you have entered into forms and the time and date of your visit.
- Types of Cookies
There are two main types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that expire at the end of a browser session; that is, when you leave the site. Session cookies allow the website to recognise you as you navigate between pages during a single browser session and allow you to use the website most efficiently. For example, session cookies enable a website to remember that a user has placed items in an online shopping basket.
- Persistent cookies: in contrast to session cookies, persistent cookies are stored on your equipment between browsing sessions until expiry or deletion. They therefore enable the website to “recognise” you on your return remember your preferences and tailor services to you.
In addition to session cookies and persistent cookies, there may be other cookies which are set by the website which you have chosen to visit, such as this website, in order to provide us or third parties with information.
We currently use, and may use in the future, the following types of cookies on this website.
We use session cookies to:
- Help us maintain security and verify your details whilst you use the website as you navigate from page to page, which enables you to avoid having to re-enter your details each time you enter a new page.
We use persistent cookies to:
- Help us recognise you as a unique user when you return to our website so that you do not have to input your details multiple times as you move between our pages or services
- Remember how you have customised your use of this site, such as your preferred currency and time zone
- Collect and compile anonymous, aggregated information for statistical and evaluation purposes to help us understand how users use the website and help us improve the structure of our website.
These are the cookies used by this website:
PHPSESSID: Standard php cookie to control the maintenance of the session.
__utmc: Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.
__utmt: Used to throttle request rate.